For Job Seekers
BerkshireWorks assists job seekers to secure gainful employment in today’s competitive job market and offers comprehensive services designed to meet occupational and training goals.
- Job search, job referral and placement assistance
- Weekly Job Club
- Occupational skills training (eligibility applies)
- The Resource Room includes computers with internet access, printers, fax machines, telephones, and copiers for job search purposes; resource library and resume paper
- Career assessments and counseling
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing skills, networking and labor market information
- Job fairs and recruitments
- Up-to-date job leads
- Online employment application assistance
- Online and telephone unemployment insurance services
- Access to community resources
Learn more by attending a Career Center Seminar offered every Tuesday and Thursday at 2:00 pm. Pre-registration is required by calling 413-499-2220, ext. 110.